Yes it is finally back! I am happy to say that the online class to make your own afro puff(s) key chain is back and better than ever. I partnered with the master doll maker Aniqua from My Kinda Thing to to be able to offer you the best course bundle for this online class. Not only do you get the key chain class but you can choose the class bundle to get MKT University’s Perfect Pom-Pom tutorial so that you can truly make the cutest key chain ever.
In this online class you will learn:
- basic amirgurumi
- crocheting in the round
- crochet tension
- stuffing your amigurumi
- eye placement
- alternative embellishments
- Digital copy of the Afro Puffs Keychain Pattern
- Access to MKT University’s Perfect Pom Pom tutorial (if you purchase the bundle)
- worsted weight yarn (I use Hobby Lobby’s I love This Cotton)
- worsted weight yarn for wig cap and chain (I use Caron Simply Soft in Black)
- Chunky weight yarn either 5 or 6 weight ( I use Yarn Bee Fleece Light in Black or Charisma in Black you can also use Caron Simply Soft)
- 10mm safety eyes
- 3.25mm (D) crochet hook. (I also recommend having a 3.75mm and or 3.00mm available)
- yarn needle or darning needle
- stitch marker
You have two options for purchasing this course:
Option 1: You can purchase the course bundle which will give you access to the online class for making the keychain with and without the wig cap (you will have access beginning May 21st) as well as My Kinda Thing Perfect Pom-Pom Tutorial (you will have access within 24 hours of purchase).
Option 2: If you already have access or do not want access to the Perfect Pom-Pom Tutorial you can purchase just the key chain class. Access to the key chain class will begin May 21st.
***Please note if you purchase just the key chain class and decide at a later date you would like the pom-pom course you would have to purchase that separately via My Kinda Thing.